Thursday, May 17, 2007

Decision Time

Okay, so I think everyone has agreed we like the chosen cruise. Now I want commitment. I would like everyone to make up their minds by June 30th, which just happens to be Patty's wedding day! Once we have decided for sure who is going, I will make the reservation. The deposit will be $500 per couple, due when I make the reservation. Costco takes Visa, American Express, and Mastercard. The remaining balance will not be due until April, so there is plenty of time to save up (almost a whole year). I would like each of you to comment on this post if you are in. I can't wait!

8 comments:

Linda said...

we're in

robyn said...

I am still working on Craig but I will definitely have an answer by Patty's wedding. (Jeez Kim is bossy :)

Unknown said...

I think we are in, but with the wedding I need to make sure we will have the deposit on the 30th.

Sherri said...

I don't think we can....sorry! With Jayme's wedding, my surgery, bachelorette parties......don't think we can make a decision that soon. But it sounds so fun!!!!

Tiffany said...

ha ha! I am all in on a cruise...but quick question, is a cruise what everyone wants to do? I know on the questionnaire several people said they preferred a five day vacation to a seven day. If we picked a cool destination people could come and go! I think some said they liked this cruise, but I don't know if it was clear that we were picking a cruise over a destination!! Either way, I am in! But, I am one of those people with not much vacay and would definitely prefer a 5 day!!

Linda said...

Tiff,
ya, some people picked 5 day, but majority ruled on this one since cruises or either one or the other. As far as land or cruise, it was decided with the first initial poll Kim did. Majority overwhelmingly ruled there as well for cruise.

Lisa said...

I'm definately in.... But I need a roommate....Or I could invite a friend with me?

Tiffany said...

gotcha..totally makes sense! That is cool!! I counted up how many days I need off next year and I don't know if my vacay will cut it, but I will definitely try and I will be able to let you know by Patty's wedding. Good job in the planning girlies! Believe me, I know how much work it is! AND I do realize it is impossible to accommodate everyone! :)